Monday, January 21, 2008

I am going away.....


I had been substantially busy for the past two weeks and hence was unable to blog as frequently as I would like to.

Chinese New Year is just around the corner, and I sure am looking forward to it. This Chinese New Year is relatively special, for apart from being reunited with my family, my coveted Brunei citizenship has finally been approved and I will be certified on the third day of CNY. Double blessings indeed.

Life's pretty mundane recently, but things should be picking up once January's over. Went over to a friend's house with a bunch of friends the other day, and honestly speaking, I haven't been in close contact with any pet dogs for many years. The cute dog sure revives my joyous dog-loving sentiments.


Nice model by the window... Used to have one


Playing UNO stacko... Omg


Spot the dog...


Payday... We all waiting for payday


My friend playing with the dog..

Next few months should be rather exciting... There will be gatherings, plenty of birthdays (time for me to return favors), Singapore Airshow 2008, return of a friend etc... Further down the road, probably there will be some overseas trip planned with friends... Anyway, till then, work continues as I continue looking forward to payday each month...

No comments: