Monday, December 10, 2007

December Farewell


People come, people go. At different points of our lives, we cross paths with many different people. Some, stayed on the same path with us till the end. Some we may never see again after a short while. For most of the short few decades of our lives, we are either solitary walkers or in constant collision with people from different paths or a combination of both .

The merciless wheel of time has put an end to my attachment period. I believed each of us has emerged with a blatant taste of working life and some fond memories. I count my blessings to have such a memorable attachment period.

Just the other day, the same colleague decided to give us another sumptuous farewell lunch treat before proceeding with his overseas assignment.


Sirloin Steak with red wine


Grilled salmon steak and grilled fish meal


Grilled chicken meal

The past week has been merciful on me. My money was on the verge of running dry, and the respective organization I worked in happened to have so many food leftover from some meetings that all of us do not have to go for lunch. I hardly have to spend.









Nevertheless, the attachment stint will be worth reminiscing. I'm grateful for all the help rendered, especially from our little "General Help Desk" corner. Probably we will meet again some day. All the best!! I'll miss the egg tarts...


No comments: