Friday, December 28, 2007

Last Days of 2007


Had a good time enjoying myself since I left my attachment organization. We had an unintended gathering at Marche,Vivocity some time before Christmas.

Our small group of 5 had originally intended to catch a movie - The Golden Compass, but however our little group swelled into 12 when we met up with another group in the vicinity. We had such a great time in Marche, and it had been a while since I'd been in any gatherings.

Christmas is just over, and I received an Adidas cap from a friend. I've always wanted a cap, and now I have a near-complete set of Adidas accessories. My next target - An Adidas shoe.



After being unemployed for almost two weeks and near to exhausting whatever financial reserves I possess, I have managed to land myself a job back in Tanjong Pagar area. I really have to thank my friend for introducing this job to me and thank God that I have managed to secure the offer.

While signing the offer of employment, another company I'd interviewed in the past week called. They meant to summon me for another round of interview, but upon telling them I'd secured a job offer, they offered me the post immediately through the phone. I politely decline them after prompt considerations.

The offer was more than expected. I feel lucky to be have this group of friends, for they are like god-sent angels, encouraging me, helping to tide through financial difficulties. A number of them introduced jobs to me, and for this I'm thankful.

I still remember the other day, a friend called me in the morning on the way to an interview and gave me all kinds of possible interview tips, placating my overwhelming sense of anxiety.

One bonus - our lunch kakis is expanding, since another friend will soon be working in the same area as well. Anyway I'll have to work hard from now on. May God bless all those who has the will to succeed...