Monday, December 3, 2007

Had a great weekend


A week after my birthday, I finally met up with my polytechnic close friends for a mini gathering and also to celebrate my birthday. We have not seen each other for a long long time.

I appreciate that one of my polytechnic friends decided to unexpectedly give me a birthday lunch treat in town despite having to rush to work later in the day, and that his workplace is nowhere near town.


Irish Lamb Stew... Yum yum...



Met my poly buddies in the evening and we finally got to eat at Sushi Tei in Vivocity. We had always wanted to eat there but somehow never made it.













Tentatively we are planning an overseas trip next year. Anyway we had such a good time that we ended up missing the last trains and buses. Luckily, there's the 1N and 8N service.

Gosh I really miss my polytechnic days. We'd played truant and many kinds of mischiefs. Soon I'll be missing my IA days.

Returned to NTU for lunch, and immediately I felt a little suffocated. A group of us briefly celebrated a friend's birthday at canteen 2. Later I went for some mahjong session. Haven't play for ages.

Really thankful for such an eventful weekend. Glad that I have managed to spend my birthday with all my closer friends, be it new or old friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vtyupdr.com]QULMhVrI[/url] , NREEOW - http://pyfnknfrtw.com