Monday, February 12, 2007

First Posting

Wow.... Finally my own blog at last...
Having read a fair share of blog for quite some time, guess is time to dictate my own blog. It has been really a long long time since I have written anything... Time to brush up my writing skills now.

Been busy picking up Chinese New Year items over the weekend.
Renovation works were finally completed at IMM, giving the mall a fresh new appearance. The last time I came here was when I was still working in ST Engineering during the holidays and when renovation was in progress, to take the free shuttle bus to Boon Lay. However, I had a hard time locating the shop I was looking for - Xiang Wei. This place reminds me of Marina Square, with its own unique design of confusing mazes. Finally found the shop tucked away in a corner.

Went to pick up some VCDs at Poh Kim later. The banners at Poh Kim looks welcoming - 50% discount for TVB dramas and $5 off for subsequent boxes purchased. Just what I needed the most. Pick up 4 boxes, and everything comes under $80, haha.

Subsequently went to Orchard to purchase Lavender cookies and then proceed to Toa Payoh with my cousin to do some shopping. It was a sea of people in Toa Payoh Central. Managed to purchase everything and finally went home, dead tired.

No comments: