Sunday, February 18, 2007

HAPPY CHINESE YEAR!!!

Chinese New Year is finally here!!! It is the year of the pig...

Had quite a great reunion dinner meal... The few hours before Chinese New Year was deafening... Fireworks and firecrackers announce their exploding presence all aound me, ushering in the new year. Was glad to enjoy such spectacular fireworks display show... Played with some firecrackers and fireworks myself after midnight, competing in the brightly-lit night sky... Naturally I lost... My neighbors are all richer and can afford to spend hundreds on fireworks and crackers that seems to burn forever...

It was then I realized I had forgotten to bring my USB-camera interfacing cable back... I left it in my drawer...
I guess I will post again after I return to Singapore on February 25, next Sunday...

Till then... Have a Happy Chinese New Year

No comments: