Sunday, July 22, 2007

I'm going broke!!!

Successfully moved into my newly rented Yishun flat around this noon. The moving process was smooth despite me having quite a substantial amount of stuffs. Luckily 2 of my friends turned up and provided assistance.

It was rather fortunate that the weather was fairly good. Received a funny email from Hall 11 office, stating that they will break down my room's lock and I will have to pay for the whole process if I do not return the keys by a specified time tomorrow. Wow, unbelievable indeed such a thing is happening here in NTU.

My wallet is now bleeding dry!! Paid another month's rent, purchased some new merchandise and the moving expenses. I still haven't pay my hand phone bills and my $7 per day fine for overstaying in Hall 11. Soon my account will be inactive.

Took a wrong bus service at Yishun interchange earlier on. Was supposed to take 812 but ended up taking 812E. Didn't realize there were actually 2 different queues, omg. Turned a big circle and returned to the interchange. Luckily the service did not terminate in a remote area.

I think it's time to look for some tuition "lobang"s.... Else definitely will be eating grass.

No comments: