Thursday, July 26, 2007

Reminiscing NTU???!

Went back NTU right after work to return a programming reference book to Lee Wee Nam library. At the same time, I also cleared my outstanding fines since last semester. Had dinner over there to save some money.

Anyway, work is getting challenging. I'm still trying to figure out how to generate barcodes and incorporate them into my developing systems. Been playing with the barcode scanner for the whole afternoon, scanning everything that was pasted with a barcode.

Tentatively found one tuition "lobang". Had to go Popular read up syllabus since I had been away from non-tertiary schools for a long time. At the same time another colleague of mine is still helping me to source. I am really grateful for all the help rendered.



North Spine from outside LWN library


The famous Quad cafe in SBS building, with much better and more expensive food

Wow, finally got to go exercise later in the evening, after what seemed like a long intermission.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh i think i miss ntu le...

sagiboy said...

Huh... Dun worry, you can always go back and visit... Can A is your favorite I guess? Lolx

Anonymous said...

can A? ok lah....
I MISS SCHOOL now....