Sunday, July 15, 2007

A New Week Started


The short-lived weekend has just ended and another week has begun. Time really flies.

Anyway, went with a friend to watch Harry Potter - The Order of The Phoenix at Plaza Singapura. Initially I wanted to watch Transformers, but my friend she had already watched it. Arrgs, I think I'll have to give Transformers a miss, sianz! The movie has really long conversations, not much of a thriller! Ate Japanese food for my lunch and dinner combined. Been some time since I had Japanese food.

Me and my yummy dinner at PS - chicken with cheese

Finally decided to purchase my train concession. Had been topping up my ez-Link rather constantly for the past week, so this month's expenses really burnt a deep hole in my pocket. Hopefully this will help alleviate my expenses as I use MRT rather often these days.

By the way, today is His Majesty's 61st Birthday - Selamat Hari Keputeraan Kebawah Duli Ke-61. Most probably there will be grand celebrations in the Sultanate, and I think tomorrow will be a public holiday in Brunei.

It's past midnight. Think I'd better go and sleep. Tomorrow is a long day ahead....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh i was at ps this noon.... haha..

sagiboy said...

really huh?? Went there only late afternoon, heng ah!