Thursday, July 19, 2007

North, North, North I go


It had been a long day today. Feel sort of glad as I finally managed to settle my residence issue. I'll be moving to Yishun by the end of this weekend. No more "MRT Line is my second home", lolx...

I'm considered quite lucky to be able to find a place of residence in such a short span of time. Had been pro actively seeking agents' help these week, but efforts were futile. Met a property agent who rendered extremely good services today and charges low commission. They even recommended me a low-cost house mover. Anyone wishing to look for property agents here can contact me. However, I had to bear the stamp duty - $25.

My new place of residence is a mansionette not far away from Yishun MRT station. Got a big room to myself and best of all, I have access to the Internet. I also have my own personal bathroom!! Though that means I have to clean it myself. Although Yishun is not exactly central, the location is rather satisfactory in my opinion. Managed to dodge the sky-rocketing rents in areas like Bishan Toa Payoh by a little.

By the way the photo is a view from a corner of my 19th floor office in Tanjong Pagar.

This month my wallet will be burning! One word to sum up the expenses: Colossal!! Ohhh... when will my meager intern pay arrive? I'm going to be eating grass soon....

No comments: