Saturday, March 17, 2007

Back Online!!

Finally the internet is back on... Was reading some articles on the web the night before when all of a sudden, I got disconnected from my MSN around 12, and subsequent sites I tried to access end up with a resolute message: The page cannot be displayed!!!

I can't help but wondering what happened to my computer... I tweaked internet settings, restarted it but all to no avail... I concluded the internet was down and went to sleep... When I woke up the next morning, the computer was again unable to connect to the internet... How peeving!! Then I realized the whole campus network was down, computers in my lab weren't able to access internet either... Finally things were back to normal by evening.

Lecture today was damn boring. Nothing penetrates my brain, and the peculiar mathematical formulas and equations makes no sense at all. I seriously don't have the faintest idea why they were magically there.

Finally told my parents that I contemplate obtaining a driving licence back home. So will return home again (for the third time in 6 months) in June. Right now I am ambivalent as to which of the 3 airlines should I take - Royal Brunei Airlines, Singapore Airlines or AirAsia.

Among the three, AirAsia is the cheapest, only around RM300++,but ALAS!!! My visa to enter West Malaysia has all but expired, meaning I had to renew it soon. A whopping S$30 for a piece of sticker permitting entry into West Malaysia in my travel document - $20 agent fee and $10 visa fee. Sad case Malaysia High Commission only accept applications from agents now... Haiz...

The other airlines are ridiculously expensive... Almost S$700++... Convenient but throat-cutting!! Hopefully some promotions turn up...

No comments: