Sunday, March 25, 2007

Random Post

Just returned from my community work in Buangkok a few hours ago, feel so TIRED!! Didn't had any meals until evening as I woke up rather late... It was quite an eye-opener for me, as it was my first time participating in this event and I met many nice people there.

AN interesting point to note is that 2 local JC boys voluntarily participated in the event, much to our joy and awe. Normally Singaporeans are a rare sight in community works.

The whole event was rather enlightening, and at the same time it enable me to get to know people of other nationalities. At least I don't have to grapple with the unfathomable motives and sickening facades of people around me together with their dubious trustworthiness, which I have to bear every now and then...

However, my coordinators describes me as COY!!! Am I a shy person?? I guess I could just be described as stoic... Maybe I need some time to be affiliated with my team and my works...

Went out with my ex-poly friends, now my uni juniors (lolx!!) to watch a Joint Dance Concert by NTU CAC held at Singapore Chinese Girls' School Auditorium yesterday... Some pictures of the concert below, and please pardon me as some pictures are blurred when enlarged, partly due to my jerky hands and a not fast enough shutter speed...


First Performance - Jazz Dance, I think

Contemporary Dance






Chinese Dance - title I think is something related to HALF-MOON



N.Y. (New York) Street Dance



Some South American Dance if I didn't remember wrongly


Another Chinese/Tibetan Dance

Though I am not a very cultural person, but the show is far from boring... The auditorium is jam-packed with crowds, and I guess many will share the same sentiments... In my humble opinions, I guess it's a nice change from the normal routine of watching cinemas or dramas....

Next week is E-Learning Week, meaning I don't have to attend ALL lectures, as they will be recorded and posted online to be viewed as ONLINE lectures... At the same time, 3 of my friends will be celebrating their birthdays, all on the SAME day... What a coincidence!!

I think I better buck up for my final semester and wrap up all my labs...

No comments: