Thursday, March 8, 2007

Tying Up Loose Ends....

Haven't been very productive lately... Haiz, I have no idea what I have been doing since I returned to Singapore...

Finished watching 帝女花(Perish in the name of love) - story revolves around the last emperor of Ming China (Emperor Chongzhen) until when Ming Dynasty was overrun by Qing army and also stages a famous pair of lover in Chinese classics, Princess ChangPing and Zhou Xian. Despite efforts from the emperor, the Ming empire succumbed due to a corrupt and defunct bureaucracy.

Next drama on the list - Prison Break Season 1....

Aargh..... There are tons of stuffs waiting to be completed, so many distractions... My final year project wasn't completed yet - yet to expand my design and do some researches, haven't even begin writing the final report and the deadline is looming - a mere 2 weeks away... I really hope I can get everything done by then... At the same time, I haven't done any revisions yet, and exam is only a short month away...

Bought a Chinese history book from NTU book fair at Canteen A... I am so engrossed in the stories within... Fortunately I only read one chapter per day, otherwise my report will surely be gone case...

No matter what I will try to overcome my sloth... I cannot do with a bad FYP grade!! Wish me luck...

No comments: