Friday, August 24, 2007

Bad Trip Day - Back in Brunei


Wow, today, or actually, this week had been rather rough. I received a last-minute memo that I had to return to Brunei to formalize my pending citizenship status yesterday noon. Had to scout for air tickets and chose Singapore Airlines. Maybe I can leave as soon as next year.

This is my 7th plane ride of the year. Unfortunately I missed my morning SQ flight at 09 20 due to heavy traffic at TPE right until Pasir Ris Drive 12, and had to be rescheduled to Royal Brunei Airlines departing at 13 40 instead. The jam effectively trapped me in the taxi for 40 minutes, and it costs a bomb afterwards. Of course there was a penalty of $100.

My second embarrassing moment was I attempted to board a wrong flight. I went through all the security checks at my designated gate, only to be turn away at the waiting lounge. Another flight was using the same gate and it was flying to Kuala Lumpur. I had checked in too early. Later I re-did my security checks and the guard asked, "You sure you are on the correct flight this time? To Brunei?"... Omg...


On the way to my departure gate F59

Finally arrived in Brunei around 16 30. Flight was slightly delayed, and air traffic in Changi Airport was rather heavy. We had to queue to depart. Anyway, I still prefer SIA any day... I really don't know what happened to me, seemed like I lost myself some time ago, becoming stoic...


The waiting lounge before departure


My SIA flight become Royal Brunei Airline le... so sad


Loading of our luggages and cargoes into the plane


3 planes - RBA, SIA push-back to get ready for taxing, and TigerAirways at the back

Been having a rough busy week. Tuitions after work, as my student was having Continuous Assessment.

A persistent friend was trying to join our gym session, causing my gym buddy and I to have heated arguments. He was trying to take control and sowed discord by asking my friend to ignore me completely and go gym session with him at another timing, which I will not be convenient at all. Luckily my friend never obliged.

Thereafter, he incessantly persists to join even though we had been insinuating otherwise for some time, declining every now and then as it would be better to have gym sessions rather than gym gatherings. Odd number pairings is not a good idea, especially for us... He didn't even bother if we obliged, he just wanted to have his way, even to the extent of clinging on to my friend!!! This caused a strain between my friend and me. What was once a leisurely activity initiated by us two only now becomes a point of contention.

Nevertheless, the damage is done. Due to the persistence of this friend who cannot pick up or purposely don't want to pick up cues or signals we sent we would probably cancel all our future gym sessions, and he is getting clingy, tracking down where we did our sessions and will insist my friend go gym with him even when we are not having gym sessions...

Some more I don't understand why he suddenly decided to go gym, and thought he said he rather go California Fitness and seek professional trainings. Wonder which idiot drill into him the idea of gym training with us suddenly some more, creating troubles and headaches for us, nbzzz.... What a good friend huh, thank you leh... Intro a friend who tried to PS me...

I feel very sad over this possible cancellations, we used to have some long term goals and visions and now all our efforts for the past months are going down the drain, just because of this one stupid friend.

Really headache... What am I going to do with this friend huh? I am scared I'll lose my close friend too.... He did this to ghost last time, causing tempers to flare between ghost and her bf... Now my turn... He really likes to see people arguing over him... Haiz, so sad... Should I condemn Taurus too? I really dunno how to walk out of this chapter... HELP!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think u shld noe which idoit intro this persistent guy to ur gym rite? i din noe u hated him so much... jz told him to go gym, since u guys are training, what wrong with him joining? gng to gym isnt a cock tok or shopping session whereby u need to have even number to be a better bet? i nv say i m a good friend, i just say b4.. whatever i did, my intention is not to harm ppl tats all. if u tink by casually asking him to join in ur buddy & ur gym session is harming u & ur buddy r/s, i m really speechless...

Anonymous said...

just want to let u noe something... do u noe the main reason y this person caused flare between ghost & her bf? did this person caused flare between me & my bf? what is the main reason? think abt it. if u dont want this person to strain ur buddy r/s, what is there to change?

sagiboy said...

Casually... You think is really casually huh? He is taking ur words so seriously that he is forcing! He act blur... Tell him directly he'll get angry, like wat u did with the "no table manners" during Rice Table... Already harming, we both decided to cancel gym sessions le... Thanks

sagiboy said...

Also why does he have to always make suggestions to PS me? Why huh? Must be so "xiao ren" meh? Confirm condemn loh...

2 of us already spent a long time there scheduling between sets and such... Additional member will push it to more than 3 hours, so long... 3 persons will definitely become talk cock session... Tried before le... Dun wanna try again...

Furthermore we have to re-adjust everything to accommodate leh... Anyway it's over le...