Friday, August 31, 2007

End of August!!


It's the end of August. Isn't it exciting that year 2007 is going to end and 2008 will be coming? I hope 2008 will be a much better year than 2007.

Payday is arriving soon. Despite the measly pay, it's still something to look forward to. A lot of things have happened in the past 8 months, both exciting and dull. The most exciting event is that I will be obtaining my coveted citizenship soon.

Still ambivalent whether I should return to Brunei for good, but most of my friends were against the idea. My parents gave no conclusive answers either, understanding that Singapore somehow provides more opportunities and room for growth.

I'm surprised that one of my secondary classmate is having his engagement next month. Most of us were caught by surprise, as we all know of his Malaysian girlfriend thing only beginning this year. Anyway, congrats to him.

Anyway, I feel that I am drifting apart from some of my close friends. Just a gut feeling, but I hope whatever the cause it can be remedied.

No comments: