Thursday, August 16, 2007

Long Live Tiger Airways!!!!


Saw a great piece of news around the middle of the week. TigerAirways was granted landing rights to Brunei Airport!!! I can now immediately ditch AirAsia flights from JB to Miri, which is such a hassle and I no longer need to apply for Malaysian visa. It will really facilitate my return.

It has been a rather fulfilling week. Work was smooth-sailing, and I really learned plenty of new things during this week. So much it is starting to be overwhelming, haha... Nevertheless I am really glad that I chose this company, and I can soon upgrade my programming skills to the next higher level.

Went to catch a horror movie - ALONE after work yesterday at Vivocity. My friend arrived rather late and I believed we were the latest to be seated. The movie literally made me jump on my seat three times - never been so jumpy in a horror movie before!

Went Thompson road for supper later, and I had a very palatable mushroom cheese prata - if I didn't remember wrongly. As far as my line of sight allowed, I only see a long stretch of eateries and cafes. Maybe next time can "jio" more people there.

My mum was pestering me with plenty of missed calls then, and I thought finally the immigration letter to inaugurate me as Brunei citizen has arrived, and I can leave much earlier. FALSE alarm!!! The call was meant to confirm whether TigerAirways is really flying to Brunei.

Purchased some jerseys and Adidas shorts over the weekend not long after I received my first pay. Luckily at the end of the month I can get paid for my tuition to shoulder the expenses. Also wrongly purchased bus concession instead of MRT today, but managed to get some free bus rides after reverting it back to MRT concession, haha.

Feel sad that ghost and anonymous are condemning me, lolx. Am I that bad? I do listen sometimes. Thanks for all the persuasions, I'll note all justifications should I intend to review my decision.

No comments: