Sunday, April 1, 2007

April Fool's Post!!!

Just returned from town not so long ago... and HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Went out to town to catch a movie at Cineleisure with a friend I had not met for quite some time - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.... Managed to get a 12% discount for using UOB Campus Card!!


The movie was okay, and the exuberant narrations was intriguing, but I would say the plot was average. Just doesn't seemed to be captivating, though I actually liked all the turtle characters depicted... I wonder if I would dream of some valiant giant turtles when I go to bed....


Purchased a pair of jeans for $15 and went to Secret Recipe at Plaza Singapura for a sumptous dinner... Seriously, I always thought that Secret Recipe serves only cakes or desserts and such, but today it proved me WRONG!!! I tried out both its main course Irish Lamb Stew and Chicken Gordon Bleu, both are fabulous, and the serving was just right!! Even the shakes have me drinking thumbs up!!


Retrieve some dumbbells and carried them across half the island back to my hall.... I think I ate too much!!! Haiz, I think I will have to 'puasa' when I woke up... Most people I met had been insinuating at my 'expansion'...


Exams are just around the corner, and I am starting to get exasperated by my senseless delays in revising my modules, and instead surreptitiously catch some dramas - 学警雄心 (The Academy)...


A very captivating storyline indeed, and is somewhat similar to National Service in some aspects, except that the characters are training in a co-ed Police Academy... Seems fun though, get to study, go kayak-ing and exercising, building up confidence, but alas!!! Dealing with human nature is greatest obstacle of all... The fact that people in the team come from all walks of life further exacerbates the situation... Should I finished watching?


I sure hope I can finished my irritating Data Management assignment by Monday and complete compiling my tutorials....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi YK,

hahaha... the turtles are quite cute. i really liked the food. Yummy...i want to eat the secret recipe cakes. Exercise and pump up ur muscles.. hope to see a fit fit you next time..:p
- yg