Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Vivocity Outing

Went to vivocity the whole afternoon to celebrate my close friend's birthday... Felt guilty for turning up late as I missed the stupid 199 service... Haven't been into Vivocity since it started its operations... The place was huge, but thanks to the numerous signboards all over the place, it was easily navigable...

Purchased a violet Pierre Cardin as birthday present for a staggering $75... Went to Sushi Tei for lunch with a nice view, and at least the birthday girl is conscientious enough to foot the bill to offset my expenses for the day, keeping my expenses to slightly over 3 digits... Later I make up with a fondue at Haagen Dazs (which I started patronizing after watching some TVB dramas)...


Lunch at Sushi Tei... Hmm... Ebi Don is delicious


The Birthday Girl

Views from our seats

Went for a walk around vivocity taking random pictures....

Docking boats and monorail linking Harborfront to Sentosa (reminds me of KL's monorail)

Random Shots of Myself

Birthday Girl and Tree of Flowers

Yay... Got myself a new digital watch for $15!!

Fondue at Haagen Dazs

Hmm... What should I eat first??

Birthday Girl enjoying the fondue

Enjoyed myself in this outing... I seriously think my weight would have inflated..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow u wear so formal....lolx

sagiboy said...

casual formal la... Wearing jeans actually

Anonymous said...

y my bday only got one ribena drink?... very sad leh... lol...

Anonymous said...

y my bday only got one ribena drink?... very sad leh... lol...

sagiboy said...

Got ribena drink meh?? Haha... Nvm la... U got someone else to celebrate with you mah...

Anonymous said...

wow... at least i still rem i got ribena drink leh.. very bo xing.. but understood.. so no complaint. hehe

Anonymous said...

my birthday dun even hav ribena drink lolx