Friday, April 6, 2007

Good Friday Post

Reach home around 9+... Went out for a whole day and did not really do anything productive academic-wise...

Coincidentally today (Good Friday) also marks another Buddhist event - Kwan Yin Dan... I have no idea what the translation is in English... Visited the famous Kwan Yin Temple in Bugis, and Bugis was so crowded!!! My cousin and I got stuck while attempting to cross the road towards the Flea Market from Seiyu, and it took 3 successive green lights for us to make the crossing...

The temple was basically teeming with people, crowds everywhere... Coupled with some inconsiderates who of all spots choose to pray in the middle of crowds when there are empty spaces at the side... Maybe they get a kick from being a 'roundabout'.... To reach the donation bins within the temple one has to diligently squeeze one's way in... But overall the situation was still under control...

Went to SLS (Sim Lim Square) to scout for desktops and laptops after praying... Found a particular desktop model that I like: Aspire L310 if I didn't remember wrongly... The CPU is so sleek and portable... I think I have developed a knack for all things portable... Lolx

Ate a vegetarian dinner and returned to my hall... Felt so tired and hungry while composing this post... But I must refrain from taking suppers... No supperss......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can remove beautiful world~

sagiboy said...

Can dun wan??

Anonymous said...

inside had nothing leh