Thursday, April 5, 2007

Just Some Rantings...

Today is Ching Ming festival proper, and this year will be another year where I did not help in cleaning the tombs of my ancestors. I guess most people would have finished tending to the graves over the weekend, as today is a weekday...

Exams are just less than 2 weeks away... Fortunately I only had 2 papers - Advanced Data Management and Robotics, and both papers are spaced at least 2 weeks apart, haha... Starting to feel stresssssss, as some of my classmates had finished revising the mentioned modules.

Had been fiddling with the dumbbells, and now my muscles are sore... At least I'm not so much of a couch potato nowadays, though I am still very lazy to do other forms of exercise...

I had absolutely no idea what happened to my choice of music these few weeks... I had been listening to Vietnamese songs, or more specifically, Vietnamese songs that are translated from old Chinese songs, though I have no idea what they are singing... Not only that, old songs, especially songs like 情花开 (Love flower blossoms),姑娘十八似花娇, 爱我的人和我爱的人 (The person I love and the person who loves me) etc...

I come across a very nice yet touching Malay song by some Bruneian artists: The Seeds ft Maria - Kau Tetap Di Hati... It is one of the background mp3s played by the site BruneiResources... The lyrics goes as below (Red is the English translation - I hope my Malay is still good):


Kau Tetap Di Hati
Tak Pernah ku terfikir
(I've never thought before)
Terlintas akan terjadi
(Things happen spontaneously)
Semuanya suratan Illahi
(All in the will of Allah)
Andainya kau mendengarkan
(If you are able to hear)
Bisikan suara hati ku
(The whispers within my heart)
Dapatkah kau memahami
(Will you be able to understand)
Tak daya untuk ku melupakan
(I am unable to forget)
Telah terpahat di lubuk hati ku
(It is nailed into the depths of my heart)
Dan ingin ku nyatakan
(and I would wanna say that)
Ku cinta padamu
(I love you so...)
ohhhh....
Seluas langit terbentang
(As wide as the sky spans)
Sedalam hamparan lautan
(As deep as the oceans)
Begitulah kasihku pada mu
(That is my love for you)
Seindah palu irama
(As melodic as the music rhythms)
Selembut gemalai tari
(As soft as dance moves)
Membuai jiwa penuh pesona
(Filling lives full of charms)
Tiada yang dapat memisahkan
(Nothing is able to separate)
Hanya takdir penentu suratan
(Only fate determines all)
Tak usah kau ragu
(There is no need for you to hesitate)
Ku jua menyintai diri mu
(I will always love you)
Namun semua itu hanyalah khayalan
(But these are all only imaginations)
Diri mu dan diri ku takkan mungkin bersatu
(You and I can never be together)
Andai ku sedari, sedari dulu
(If I had realized, realized from the start)
Takkan ku cuba hampiri mu
(I would not had approach you)
Walau berkali
(Though numerous times)
Ku cuba untuk melenyapkan
(I attempt to wipe off)
Bayangan wajahmu
(The images of your face)
Dan kenangan lalu
(And our past memories)
Dirimu tetap di hati ku
(You are still in my heart)
Kaulah yang satu
(You are the only one)
Untukku kau tetap milikku
(For to me you are still mine)

That's roughly how the song goes, through my interpretations though... If anyone spot any mistakes please let me know...

No comments: