Saturday, November 10, 2007

Alone At Home...

These days, I have been busy trying to complete my tantamount workload. I am in dire need to complete my attachment report which is due in two weeks' time. Fortunately, the project which I have been working on has now come to a closure.

Met my close friend for lunch at Tanjong Pagar yesterday. Hadn't met her in a while and her birthday is just around the corner, hehe... Had lunch at the Malay chicken rice stall again, and we chatted quite a while before parting ways.


My friend wanting to act faceless!!


Crispy Chicken rice... *slurps



I accompanied my colleagues for dinner after work in Chinatown and happened to bump into Seetoh, who was frantically trying to locate the Family KTV in the vicinity. Thereafter I headed over to Khatib to meet Steven for a sumptuous dinner. He suggested another gathering, to which I gave no comments.

For the past week there has been a recurring nightmare in our office. The serene atmosphere was broken by the sound of a printer door opening and closing all the time. All of us IA students had to take turns to "torture" this piece of equipment, by repeating the process of opening, loading/unloading paper and then closing the door for 10,000 times.


Our office recurring nightmare...

Earlier in the week, I returned to NTU to participate in an activity organized by an affiliation which I had joined during my younger uni days. We were tasked to prepare, package and deliver supper snacks to students cramming for the upcoming exams as a kind of goodwill gesture.

It was then I realized that I had been so inactive in the affiliation that I knew no one there. I seemed to be an oddity there as most of the members were overwhelmingly Malaysians. I only knew the event coordinator.

Somehow, recently I seemed to be interested in snapping all kinds of photos, and has unknowingly been carrying my camera everywhere with me. I believe next week I can put my camera to good use, haha...

No comments: