Saturday, November 17, 2007

Amara International Lunch Buffet


As per mentioned in the earlier posts, my IA is coming to an end in slightly under a month. The organization, decided to give us a farewell at Amara Hotel. Amara Hotel is just beside our office and we were treated to an International Lunch Buffet.

There were 7 of us altogether, and we enjoy plenty of good food. Speaking of the buffet, we were literally spoiled with all kinds of food choices. There were fresh fishes, seafood, sashimi, lamb chop, beef, a la carte dishes, cakes, puddings, fruits etc. Best of all, THEY HAVE DUMPLINGS!!!!!!!!! Our bill came up to a whopping $350++, almost $360.

Here are some pictures from the buffet that we had.


Nice match pf pink colors...


Wah!! So many seafood....






Fishes are very fresh and tasty... I love eating fish!


Scorpio and Aquarius as very close friends - weirdest combination of all times.


Pictures without warning again...

Time for some desserts:





HEY, we had forgotten to take a group photo.... Anyway I was so full after the buffet that I effectively skipped lunch, and even now while typing away at this post, I still haven't feel hungry.

This cannot go on, I have had too much good food for the past 3 weeks or so... I must avoid gorging food down anymore..

No comments: