Thursday, November 22, 2007

Good Times, Good Memories


The past few days had been rather eventful. My office colleagues are such fun and cool people to hang around with. Just the other day, a colleague from the auditing side decided to treat us to a farewell dinner, and after some "heavily debated" sessions, we decided to go for a steamboat Tdinner at Chong Qing Hotpot at Suntec City, beside the Fountain of Wealth.

The ambiance was rather good and everyone was in high spirits. We cracked all kinds of corny jokes and probably got to know each other a little better. I believed all of us enjoyed ourselves very much.


Waiting for food preparations...


Cool way of pouring tea into teacups...







Halfway through the hotpot session, all the meats disappeared, and instantaneously we were having veggie hotpot. I hate those green green leaves floating in the hotpot, spoiling the taste of the otherwise sweet soup.


Omg.. Can't believe we order 3 rounds of this...

There were complimentary desserts and snacks as well. There are two of us who can really eat incessantly, and everyone jokingly commented that both of them are banned from eating at the restaurant as they would swallow the restaurant bankrupt.


The 3 desserts served: Fruit cocktail, chocolate ice cream, and can't remember the other one


The carnage of our hotpot consumption

I am really glad to have such happening colleagues. I thought it was going to be just a boring attachment stint when I first joined this organization. Little did I realized it'll leave behind many fun moments. I really appreciate all their efforts and assistance extended to me.


Group photos outside the restaurant


Our 2... pretty female interns


Sorry for the waiting while we "fooled" around

Meanwhile, I had managed to celebrate my close friend's birthday, informally. Met her for lunch and treated her to a set lunch in one of the restaurants in Tanjong Pagar. Phew, a burden off my chest!!


Birthday gift I got for my close friend....

I am pleased that my external hard disk is now safely back in my possession since last Saturday. I had to collect it myself personally!!

Took this along YCK road... Construction almost completed, so fast! Nice right?

Went out with Josh, Carcar, April to watch Saw 4. I really like the movie plot. Seems to struck a chord within me, oopps!! Anyway, two nice blockbusters are coming up: Alien vs Predator 3 and 30 Days of Night.

We went back Rochor Road for some light meals, and I'm a little surprised that this time round all those serving us are now PRC nationals, and I had some trouble understanding them.


Soya milk and egg tarts at Rochor

Gotta return to NTU tomorrow afternoon to submit my IA report and logbook. I managed to complete everything on time, thanks to Josh's invaluable guidance and feedbacks and also to Joyce for helping me with the layout of my document. Thank you to all my IA fellow mates who have assisted me in one way or another.

No comments: