Thursday, November 15, 2007

Time Not Enough!! Stressed....


The advent of mid-November meant that my attachment period will soon be ending. This week is even busier than the previous week. There are just so many things to do but time is never sufficient.

My NTU tutor is now asking us to submit whatever that was required by next Thursday, and we are hoping to be able to extend the deadline over the weekend. It is a mad rush considering that I have to complete my IA report, the Software Detailed Design Specifications (SDDS) and some resumes. On top of that, some birthdays are coming up, including my own, hehe....

So far this week I managed to exercise for 2 days in a row. On Monday, my uni classmate came and met me for lunch. Anyway it's her birthday tomorrow, so I hereby seize this opportunity to wish her a Happy Birthday!! She seemed very busy recently, so probably we only get to celebrate her birthday next week.


Pretty Ghost.... Or is it?Lolx...

Met CK working in Siemens for some exercise after work, and after exercising, to my horror, his appetite was still shockingly colossal!!! He had been consuming food in huge quantities to everyone's astonishment since some time ago. Just look at the amount of rice below, and he even suggested going to Thomson to eat!


The two mountains of rice.. Topped up with hashbrown + nuggets

Talking about Thomson, the other day I went there and tried out the Kolo Mee there. Still not as nice as the original Sarawak version, but apart from taste, everything else looks just alike.


Sarawak Kolo Mee.....

The next was rather eventful. Met CK, Joshua, Carmen they all after work at Choa Chu Kang to play basketball and tennis at HS sister's condo. It's my first time playing tennis, and I have to admit I'm really terrible at it, haha. I couldn't control my strength, but fortunately nothing untoward happened.

Everyone was in high spirits during and after the games, and since we will be making this a more or less regular event, it can probably help us to lose some fats and burn some calories. Took some sneak pictures before my camera battery went dead. Sorry pics are a little blurry.


Basketball match... So fun, but lazy to participate, haha...

Christmas seems so near yet so far. Went shopping at Orchard with my colleague, Joyce, after work yesterday, and Christmas decorations had all been set up. We were like, so early??!! Went into Takashimaya and saw this huge Christmas tree with all the lights on!





Shopped around, and I managed to persuade Joyce to purchase something, wahahaha..... And she even brought it to office today. Ate at Xin Wang HK Cafe, we had baked rice... But Joyce's baked rice seemed not bad... Very tempting!


Baked Rice with Chicken Chop at XW

Finally we had completed the printer test, and the monster equipment is now out of sight... The serene atmosphere resume... Managed to sneak one more picture of ZY before the printer is recalled...


Multi-tasking at its best... Lolx

My gum is still aching... I think I'll swear off those bloody Otahs, since you never knew if there's any bones inside, aarggs!!

Office seemed so quiet now. I believe you can literally hear a pin drop on the floor. Turn around and you'll stress and tension everywhere... People are all busy rushing or completing something. Think I should get back to work.... Stressed!!

No comments: