Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I can't think of a title


Just came out from the routine Tuesday morning meeting, and now in the midst of waiting for lunch, I decided to do some blogging. I do not have the luxury of time to blog or even surf the net within the confines of my rented room these few days.

Went for dinner treat at Crystal Jade Kitchen at Bugis Junction last night. The food there was rather delicious and servings were just right if not large, and most importantly, the price is affordable! Service was rather prompt, overall I would rate it as satisfactory.

I bumped into Rina at Seiyu. She is currently working as a part time promoter at the bags and luggage section. Stood there and talked for some half an hour or more before heading home. Fortunately there weren't much customers then.

I think I can ditch my slimming plans into the drain. I am basically gorging down all sorts of food. Had a seafood platter at Fish & Cole at AMK Hub on Sunday, and also had "you tiao" egg tarts at Rochor Road after playing pool with some friends at Selegie area the other day.


Pork chop and seafood with baked rice at Jade Crystal... yummy..

My attachment is ending soon. Luckily I had completed most of my tasks. If only I had dedicated more efforts in the earlier months, I would have fine-tuned the system even more. Right now there are plenty of other stuffs to do, leaving insufficient time to further enhance the project.

One of my colleagues brought along her passport to work today and we had a good time scrutinizing her passport. What is puzzling is that she applied for a Chinese visa when she could just entered China visa-free. For your info, currently only ordinary passport holders from 3 countries can enter China without the need to apply for a visa for a stay of less than 15 days, namely Singapore, Brunei and Japan.

Last week I pulled a prank on my colleague. I wrote an extremely sad essay in the office in Chinese, and when she came and read it, she found it very heart aching and meaningful and uploaded it into her blog. The link is here: http://youxinyn.blog.sohu.com/69085583.html.

As a result, all those who visited her blog thought she was jilted and was suffering from post-breakup trauma. Being a non-Jay Chou fan, she had not realized those were the lyrics compilation from different songs all arrange in a seemingly coherent flow.

No comments: