Saturday, May 19, 2007

Countdown to Go Home...

Time really flies... In just about 2 weeks time I'll be heading back to the Sultanate, and I have not extended my student pass nor applied for my Malaysian visa... Haiz...

Contracted a mild fever the day after I draw some blood for medical check-up, but thank goodness I recovered by the next day... Went again to NTU gym yesterday, but the whole ordeal seemed kinda awkward, as we didn't went jogging before and hence didn't sweat profusely, and yet seemed very tired...

Talking about medical check-up, I got questions about my nationality status right from the registration counter into the doctor's room. I basically recited Brunei's complex nationality issues about 4 to 5 times overall. The friendly Malay nurse that draw my blood spoke to me in Malay upon knowing I am from Brunei and was surprised that I can speak Malay rather fluently. She was dumbfounded on the nationality issue though, but everyone in the clinic blatantly come to a same conclusion: Get Singapore PR and be naturalized as Singapore citizen.

Now I am worried that when I returned to the Sultanate I will re-accumulate the 2kg of weight that I have just shed off... Also, I will have to temporarily stop my exercising schedule here, arggs... But I'll be able to make it to the IT fair nevertheless...

Anyway, my overseas attachment to China has been successfully withdrawn without affecting my interviewing organization, after citing traveling complications as main issue...

My camera should now be enjoying itself on the highland plateau of Tibet now... Took some pictures before it left, lolx... Some pics are a little blurry as I turned off the flash...


NTU-SCE Student Computer Room - Doing programming


A photo with FEPA1 fittest and most yandao kia (is it?), GR


A photo of me and Seetoh

No comments: