Friday, May 25, 2007

Creative Warehouse Sale!!!

I did not have a good sleep to start with... Around 10 am there were sharp knockings on my door, startling me from my deep slumber... The Hall Officers were informing that they were going to clean the windows and the fans... I hastily make some quick arrangements and prepared to leave the room at their disposal.

Went Jurong East, and my friend was late by a substantial amount of time. Boarded the free shuttle bus to Creative warehouse sale, and thank goodness we didn't run into a huge crowd. The sale will go on till this Sunday. There were pretty many good offers there, especially on the mp3 players. I guess they are trying to get rid of some of the old models.

I purchased a 1Gb mp3 player for $55 (student price), but it didn't come with a radio. Anyway, I hardly listen to radio using my mp3 player as sometimes the MRT went underground causing the radio to cease its function. It was much much cheaper than the price of $200++ for the same item last time. We then went to do some exercise and my weight is now not very far from my desired weight, haha... Have to work harder to shed more weight...

Glad to say that most programs on my laptop have now been re-instated, and I am rather please with the performance so far. Now I can concentrate on my programming materials...!!

No comments: