Friday, May 4, 2007

NO MORE Examsss....

Was supposed to have a sense of euphoria when exams officially ended today, but instead the atmosphere seemed gloom and empty... The reason being that I performed fairly well in the last paper, thus it was rather demoralising...

Anyway the end of the exams ushered in the long holidays stretching from May till mid-July... Uploaded a list of things to do in this holiday at the sidebar. I will be returning to Brunei in June for a full month and have purchased the AirAsia ticket for RM370.

Got scheduled for an interview with WelchAllyn International in Keppel Building on Monday... I almost miss the interview schedule as I never received any email notification, but fortunately I checked under StudentLink - the place where I register...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah no exam~