Monday, May 14, 2007

Finally Did some sports....


Went down to Yio Chu Kang to meet my uni classmate to do some sports around evening time... I have finally made up the decision to do some long-overdue exercises.

We started off by jogging... Oh my goodness, it was then I realized my stamina plummeted to an almost non-existent. I hadn't run for goodness how long, and now I have to slowly discipline myself to re-progress to pre-uni stamina levels.

Hit the gym not long after jogging. I'm impressed with my friend that despite his seemingly small built, he was much stronger than me! I think I have successfully become a couch potato... Had dinner at AMK Central, then walk around a bit and headed home.

The ordeal left me drained of energy. I almost fell asleep in the MRT. Haven't felt so tired for a long time. Most probably I'll be aching all over tomorrow.

My dearest digital camera is going on a vacation to Tibet, China without me this Friday for 9 days. My cousin's gonna borrow it for the vacation. Sometimes I envy my camera, it can visit places I have never been to - Taiwan, Tibet, Shanghai!! Best of all, it doesn't require any visas.

3 comments:

Miss Seet said...

bo jio ? is so near my work place

sagiboy said...

Haha... Go exercise mah... Wanna jio you for dinner but too late liao. Lolx

Anonymous said...

Bo xin loh...
MEet me for lunch better