Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Leaving Singapore in 3 days...


Collected my Malaysia visa yesterday... Darn I am only given multiple-entry for only 7 months, right before my student pass then expired... I need to reinstate my Brunei PR status by next year, and obtained SPR -re-entry permit as well, hence this 7 months visa is troublesome, as I might need to re-apply, and my Certificate of Identity is running out of pages!!! Sianz...

Went to town today with a friend to participate in GSS, starting from Bugis. I think I overspent today as I purchased 3 items close to $100. We found a good deal in Bugis OG by Giordano - 50% off Giordano jeans. Purchased a vintage jean for half its usual price - a break from my all-blue jeans collection.

Headed to Suntec and found a nice Adidas shirt from Royal Sporting House. Simple design with those dry-fit fabric which I am obsessed about. Found a nice Nike shirt, but my size is not available. The sales assistant did a check and informed us the Paragon branch had my size.

My friend upon reaching Paragon became infatuated with Polo Ralph Lauren, but he end up not buying anything from there. Managed to seize the last Nike shirt with my size, haha... I think I overspent... No more buying of shirts and jeans for me... Time to pack my stuff tomorrow...

No comments: