Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Real Holidays Start Now...

My FYP concluded after giving a brief presentation late this afternoon... Didn't really sleep well last night, as I went and did something extra as required by my supervisor after I returned from an outing, and spent a rather substantial amount of time on the presentation slides... My angmo FYP examiner thought I am from HK, I am flattered!!!

Fortunately, everything went well... I guess I have mastered the art of rushing assignments in the last minute... If I had a choice to do my FYP again I would do it in a whole new approach... Anyway, at least my supervisor said my performance was satisfactory... Goodness knows what that means.

My interview with WelchAllyn International Ventures went through, and I got selected to do my internship there... Not on embedded systems though, but programming is fine with me... I have no idea why I so extra go select overseas IA... Have to run down to CAO tomorrow morning to attempt voiding my selection...


For now, it's holiday time till July!!!

No comments: