Monday, May 28, 2007

Saturday Cycling at ECP

Went cycling at East Coast Park last Saturday... Hadn't went cycling for a long time, the latest was a cycling trip to Pulau Ubin more than a year ago. Winnie was supposed to join us, but unfortunately she had to work at Popular on that day, so we just decided to went ahead.

The weather started off rather gloomy, and weather forecasts predicted isolated storms across the island. Fortunately it didn't rain in ECP, and instead the cloudy weather served as an ideal condition for cycling.

Managed to took some pictures while at ECP, without my camera of course. Some pictures from the cycling trip:


Left: Some view at ECP while scouting for cheaper bicycle shop
Right: Some many camping tents over the weekend



Picture of me at a jetty


A solemn GR facing the beach at the same jetty


Left: Skyline of ECP viewed from another jetty
Right: Ships anchoring at the sea, all of the facing one direction



Pic of me at the same jetty above; Many people are fishing here


Cable skiing at ECP;wasn't here last time when I visited...

After that we went Orchard and walked around since the Great Singapore Sale is on. Purchased some FILA shirts. Hmm, maybe I shouldn't be spending on shirts anymore, and I'll soon be working and will be hardly wearing them.

My Malaysian visa is now ready and I'll be collecting them tomorrow. 5 more days and I'll be back in Brunei....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wao bo jio

sagiboy said...

.... Weekend mah, thought you won't be free, lolx..

Anonymous said...

yayaya....

result will be out on8th june
leh.... how uh?
die die die?

u wan to take GE? haaiz