Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Brunei Day 2 - Backdated Post...

It was really an ordeal traveling to JB airport. I didn't realized my luggage was so heavy (14 kg) until I checked-in at the airport counter. I had no idea how I'd hauled such a weight across the causeway.

The taxi driver at JB customs try to throat-cut me by telling me it was RM50 to the airport. I blatantly refused, and he decided to adopt the standard rate - RM40. Arrived at the airport too early though, and I managed to kill some time by dozing off, lolx...

The flight was full, and there were a couple of families traveling with their hyperactive kids who wouldn't sit still throughout the flight. Sitting beside me was a Spanish couple who were incessantly talking non-stop for 2 hours. On top of that, they were munching and munching non-stop too. A strong-smelling cake before take off, tidbits, a meal from the flight, and then tidbits till landing.

Arrived in Miri, Sarawak on time. There were a number of Singaporeans on flight too. Encountered a funny incident at Miri Airport, probably I think too much or what. Toured Miri till ard 9pm before heading towards Brunei's border. Such unpleasant journey, my parents were quarreling again.

I feel kinda boring here. I have some problems with an unstable wireless connection. Anyway, I registered for my provisional driving license and had enrolled in a driving school for SGD110. Soon I'll be taking the Driving Code exam. I should be able to get license on schedule, I think.


My provisional license

I think I better go do some programming and stuffs... Sianz...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

programming? u siao uh?
lolx

sagiboy said...

no la, need to learn some new stuffs, haha