Monday, June 18, 2007

Brunei Day 14 - Father's Day

Supposed to post earlier to make the post stay within June 17, but got a surprise call from Singapore, lolx...

Celebrated the day with lots of praying, in advance of the dumpling festival on Tuesday. Ordered some pick-ups from Pizza Hut in Mumong area to celebrate the event. Actually since young our family didn't really celebrate these kind of events, but however these few years we have celebrating them, which is a pleasant twist.

After gorging down the food, we went to my Ah-goong (grandpa) house for more praying and offerings. As usual, the German Shephard there barked like mad upon seeing us. My relatives were playing mahjong, and of course being a good kid I did not join in. One of my uncles had a baby recently, and they commented that the baby's face resembled me... How could that be!!!

Had a wonderful dinner with Shark's Fin Soup to further mark the event... This is like the second or third time I had it since I'm back. I think I will soon get sick of it!!!

Ohh yeah... Finally find the Polo Ralph Lauren in Soon Lee MiniMart... Only for SGD29.90 and there is a sale coming probably this coming week... It is just like the original as displayed on the website... Wahaha... Maybe next time can buy branded stuffs back in Brunei as it is cheaper...


Honey Garlic Chicken Pizza from local Pizza Hut Store


Honey Chicken Wings from Pizza Hut



Polo Ralph Lauren Shirt - everything is exactly the same as shown in its website

Tomorrow evening I will be having my first driving lesson. I am a little excited to be able to drive soon. The rates are charged at SGD15 an hour. Brunei traffic law mandates that only a minimum of 10 hours of driving lessons in a driving school are compulsory. I think I'll probably do a little more.

Also, my driving theory test results will be released tomorrow. I'm really scared that I will fail as it will mean that this trip of mine back home is a total waste of time. I prayed hard I didn't make any careless mistakes on the First Section as sometimes I tend to carelessly mis-read some Malay words, especially in multiple choices. I sincerely prayed that I will pass.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...
tat baby look like you...omg.. he/she so poor thing...

u good kid? i wan to vomit le....
i think u can play mahjong better than me loh....

lolx

Anonymous said...

wow...
tat baby look like you...omg.. he/she so poor thing...

u good kid? i wan to vomit le....
i think u can play mahjong better than me loh....

lolx