Friday, June 29, 2007

Brunei Day 26 - Time to Pack


It's Friday, and in 1 more day I will be returning to the island republic. Actually I feel rather lazy to make the return trip, since these few years of shuttling to and fro between Brunei and Singapore had made me feel tired.

I feel a little sad that upon my return to the island republic, I will not be able to drive there. In this space-constraint nation, the cost of a car is enough for me to build a big house in Brunei with some money leftover just nice for purchasing my dream 4WD!

Purchased a new luggage today, just in time before the grand sale in town is over. Been wanting to get a luggage with wheels, and now I do not have to haul it across the causeway, like what I did on the day I left Singapore. Hauling 14kg of stuffs by hand with another 5kg backpack and chasing public transport as well as queuing through immigration was crazy!

Probably tomorrow I would be able to collect my driving license, due to some undisclosed reasons. Yay!

No comments: