Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Brunei Day 23 - Untitled


Time really flies. The end of June is drawing nearer and nearer. It has been a rather fulfilling short stay back here in KB town, Brunei.

In 2 days time I will be taking my driving practical test. Hopefully everything will be all right. I'm ok with all the parkings and uphill slope, but I'm still lacking in confidence. My instructor said it is so obvious. I'll try to do all the parkings in under 6 minutes tomorrow.

Finally grand sale has hit Kuala Belait with prices being slashed as much as 50%. Bought 3 Polo Ralph Lauren shirts in one go, as one shirt is now less than $16. Quality is not bad. My maid bought 3 as well - color series. It was a hard time trying to find the sizes, and blue ran out of M and L sizes, left XL and bigger sizes.

A friend of mine is organizing a chalet outing for his 21st birthday, but I couldn't attend anyway. There's another gathering on the 1st week of July before my IA commences. Wow, so many gatherings!

Yesterday there was a power grid failure late at night, around 22 30. It's annoying as the air-con went off as well. It went off twice, the second time while I was using my laptop. I really wonder why can't they do whatever works they were supposed to do during the day. I had to shower using candles!!!

Luckily we also had our own big water storage tank as few days before that there was water supply interruption for almost a whole day.

Anyway, tomorrow I will be having the last driving lessons early in the morning before I go for my scheduled practical test. I think I better go and sleep now, so that I can concentrate fully during lessons tomorrow.

No comments: